One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An act of delivering goods to a bailee for a particular purpose, without transfer of ownership.
- ‘This seems to be the case where the bailment is revocable by the bailor at his pleasure either unconditionally or upon a condition which he may satisfy at will.’
- ‘A bailment requires the producer to exercise due care toward the goods held.’
- ‘A deposit of money is not confined to a bailment of specific currency to be returned in specie.’
- ‘Was the bailment ended when the pallets were delivered to Alba's customers?’
- ‘The document that Maple City received was a bailment form.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.