One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The Austronesian language, closely related to Malay, that is the official language of Indonesia.
- ‘Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia ‘language of Indonesia’) is the official language of Indonesia.’
- ‘Here's a little tune up on some words in Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) relating to a warung.’
- ‘Here, Expat Forum visitors share some of their ‘bahasa blooper’ moments with us all, telling of mistakes they made when first learning to speak Bahasa Indonesia!’
- ‘Indonesia is a predominantly Muslim country, and so Arabic also plays an important role in the religious life of its people, and a number of Arabic words have also been adopted into Bahasa Indonesia.’
- ‘Suciwati was working as a Bahasa Indonesia teacher at a high school in Malang in 1991 when she quit to become a labor activist.’
- ‘In short, you have everything you need to practice and learn Bahasa Indonesia via a language exchange.’
- ‘Actually, we just learned that there is a patTemplate Documentation in Bahasa Indonesia available.’
- ‘The requirement for foreigners to take a Bahasa Indonesia proficiency test, a move aimed at improving communications with locals, will be stipulated in the investment law, says a minister.’
- ‘Finally, I decided to write a guide of studying abroad (in Bahasa Indonesia, of course).’
- ‘Nick's section, Word of the Day, is fantastic for those interested in learning Bahasa Indonesia.’
- ‘The applicant must have mastered basic Bahasa Indonesia to join this Program.’
- ‘Most Balinese people speak Bahasa Indonesia, but it is not the only language of the people of this island.’
- ‘This page is dedicated to discuss various aspects of Bahasa Indonesia, the Indonesian language.’
- ‘Finally, as an added bonus, Bahasa Indonesia is almost identical to Bahasa Malaysia, so what I learn in Indonesia will also be very useful for Malaysia.’
- ‘Right now the Bahasa Indonesia language is in the "project phase" where we try to sign up enough dedicated volunteers to build a live wikiHow.’
- ‘To support document retrieval in Bahasa Indonesia, we are making available a Porter stemmer for the language.’
- ‘Most importantly, English and bahasa Indonesia are linguistic twins.’
- ‘Unfortunately, as of this writing, the instruction is in Bahasa Indonesia.’
From Malay bahasa ‘language’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.