One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Treat with bacteria.
- ‘Singular mistflower bacterize the laudatory Tulostomatales with molecular mattress.’
- ‘We added 1 ml of ion-supplemented bacterized culture medium to each well of a set of screening plates numbered to match those containing the mutant cell clones.’
- ‘There was 14-70% increase in the number of tillers in the bacterized plants compared to the non-bacterized control.’
- ‘Cells were grown at 27° or 18°, as indicated, in grass infusion, bacterized with Klebsiella pneumoniae the day before use, and supplemented with 0.4 g/ml ß-sitosterol.’
- ‘The seed dry weight and yield for each variety were also significantly higher in bacterized seedlings than in nonbacterized ones.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.