One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Treat with bacteria.
- ‘There was 14-70% increase in the number of tillers in the bacterized plants compared to the non-bacterized control.’
- ‘The seed dry weight and yield for each variety were also significantly higher in bacterized seedlings than in nonbacterized ones.’
- ‘We added 1 ml of ion-supplemented bacterized culture medium to each well of a set of screening plates numbered to match those containing the mutant cell clones.’
- ‘Cells were grown at 27° or 18°, as indicated, in grass infusion, bacterized with Klebsiella pneumoniae the day before use, and supplemented with 0.4 g/ml ß-sitosterol.’
- ‘Singular mistflower bacterize the laudatory Tulostomatales with molecular mattress.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.