One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One researcher concludes that alcohols have the most rapid bactericidal and fungicidal activity of all agents used in hand disinfection.’
- ‘This finding confirmed the mouse experiments, which failed to demonstrate any increase in bactericidal activity when steroids, that are highly protuberculous in the mouse, are given with chemotherapy.’
- ‘This chapter contains excellent information on host and microbial factors, bacteriostatic versus bactericidal agents, and indications for combination therapy.’
- ‘Some antimicrobials are bactericidal whereas others are bacteriostatic.’
- ‘It is also a bactericidal agent among other antimicrobial agents, such as penicillin, sulfa, and tetracycline.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.