One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of those bandits was to backstab me, and you stopped him so I could get rid of him.’
- ‘I was good but I never had that capacity to backstab the people I care about.’
- ‘Since the AI hear things and see things, we can try to trick them, for example: throwing a rock will emit some sound that distracts them in order to backstab them silently, or also to attract them into a branch whip.’
- ‘Believe it or not, I'm not someone who backstabs people.’
- ‘But before he could do that, he had to backstab me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.