The uniform microwave radiation remaining from the Big Bang.
- ‘It's called the cosmic background radiation - radiation that originated in that primordial fire ball.’
- ‘Atoms, molecules, and dust particles floating in in, however, would reach an equilibrium temperature with the cosmic background radiation left over from the Big Bang.’
- ‘Even in the vacuum of deep space, temperatures measure approximately 3K due to background radiation left over from the big bang.’
- ‘We are also exposed to naturally occurring radiation or background radiation.’
- ‘This microwave interference came to be recognized as cosmic background radiation, a remnant of the Big Bang.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.