- ‘As shown in Fig.2A, without chemical treatment, mitochondria kept a bacilliform shape even at 72 h.’
- ‘Examination of the sinters by scanning electron microscopy confirms that they are laminated and contain an abundant, low-diversity assemblage of filamentous, bacilliform, and coccoid microbes.’
- ‘All colonies were composed of bacilliform cells and showed the ability to utilize methanol as a sole carbon source.’
- ‘Clusters of corkscrew-shaped, bacilliform organisms, consistent with Helicobacter heilmannii, were seen in these gastric pits (Figure 2, hematoxylin-eo, original magnification × 100).’
- ‘If, however, all the larger diameter microbes are only 2-3 m long, they should be treated as bacilliform microbes rather than filamentous microbes.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.