One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Leonard pushed the rattle with his mitten and gurgled very babyishly for Mother, desperate not to be put to bed.’
- ‘Another ad, in the same series, depicts a man talking babyishly to his son.’
- ‘Her designs are playful, and even ‘cheeky,’ but never babyishly girly.’
- ‘It's all so simple, really, so childish: Very simply and babyishly you trust them all and you say things thinking it all sounds so cute.’
- ‘And then she added babyishly, ‘You can't make me.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.