One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's all so simple, really, so childish: Very simply and babyishly you trust them all and you say things thinking it all sounds so cute.’
- ‘And then she added babyishly, ‘You can't make me.’’
- ‘Her designs are playful, and even ‘cheeky,’ but never babyishly girly.’
- ‘Another ad, in the same series, depicts a man talking babyishly to his son.’
- ‘Leonard pushed the rattle with his mitten and gurgled very babyishly for Mother, desperate not to be put to bed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.