Business-to-business, denoting trade conducted via the Internet between businesses.
- ‘He discusses internet marketing for technology and B2B firms.’
- ‘But it's a good idea to think about whether any other data exchange methods have a role in your future B2B efforts.’
- ‘In fact, the vast majority of products and services sold are considered to be B2B in nature.’
- ‘This report shows what happens when real business customers and purchasers try to use the information on a B2B site to research their options.’
- ‘This is for anyone who works on B2B website design or strategy, whether for e-commerce or for a company site.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.