One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To determine if ejaculatory duct obstruction exists, transrectal ultrasonography is indicated in patients who are azoospermic with palpable vasa and low ejaculate volumes.’
- ‘Pericentric inversion of chromosome 9 was seen in one azoospermic patient.’
- ‘The type of chromosomal aberrations detected in the azoospermic and oligozoospermic men are given in Table I.’
- ‘Constitutional chromosome abnormalities were identified in 14.3 per cent of azoospermic and 6.5 per cent of oligozoospermic men, with an overall rate of 10.2 per cent.’
- ‘In azoospermic men sperm can be retrieved surgically from the epididymis (percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration) or from the testis itself (testicular sperm aspiration or extraction).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.