One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Symmetrical about an axis.
- ‘In this paper an axisymmetric conical shell foundation has been analysed by Nonlinear Finite Element Method.’
- ‘The cell interior was discretized in space with 4/1 quadrilateral axisymmetric mixed (u/p) solid elements.’
- ‘Perfect aperture circularity is necessary to obtain an axisymmetric liquid curvature.’
- ‘Three-node triangular axisymmetric elements were used for spatial discretization of the plasma.’
- ‘The finite element method has failed to replace the conventional SSI method in the laterally-loaded pile problem because the lateral load is not axisymmetric.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.