One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's nothing axiomatically pejorative about it, and some passages of history have made it a term of honor.’
- ‘. It's not a bad strategy, except that a strategy that relies on inaction is axiomatically vulnerable.’
- ‘Or are people who disagree with us to be considered axiomatically evil?’
- ‘There is axiomatically no such thing as a light scarf for men in Britain.’
- ‘But it is ordinary reciprocity that good psychoanalytic practice must, axiomatically, bar from the relationship of analyst and patient.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.