One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's five to twelve, and the place is averagely busy.’
- ‘For one averagely hungry person, use two eggs and 1/4 cup of milk.’
- ‘And yes I did lose a loved one that way, so I admit to being rather more than averagely concerned about the issue.’
- ‘Almost everything he wrote still holds a central place in the piano repertoire, and a not insignificant proportion of his work is playable by averagely skilled amateurs.’
- ‘But for the averagely interested first-time visitor - most of us - it is a boon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.