One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I especially liked the way that PC looked avariciously at it last night and said ‘Ohhh, where did you get that?’’
- ‘As China sheds its cultural opposition to consumerism, decadence and so on, it is quickly and avariciously making the move from commodity manufacturing to rolling-out consumer brands.’
- ‘When the conversation shifted away from him for a moment he glanced avariciously around the dining hall.’
- ‘TV dramas and shows are partly to blame for this trend if people pursue money avariciously.’
- ‘She enjoyed deciphering the strange pictures, and soon avariciously poured over the manuscripts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.