One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the case of radioactive probes, caution is to be exercised in interpreting the autoradiographic signal at the edge of the section and at the inner surface of blood vessels or airways (because of the ‘edge effect’).’
- ‘For quantitative analysis, both the autoradiographic standards and the autoradiographs were initially scanned.’
- ‘Signals from hybridized filters were recorded on autoradiographic films.’
- ‘Membranes were exposed to autoradiographic film for 4 hours.’
- ‘Hybridization was visualized using autoradiographic exposure to film.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.