One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for autoradiograph
- ‘The sequence was then read from autoradiograms of 6% polyacrylamide gels exposed overnight.’
- ‘There were still, however, strains that appeared to be pure types, from the diagnostic bands on the autoradiogram.’
- ‘Band intensities were quantified by densitometry of the autoradiogram.’
- ‘Hybridization signals were visualized by an autoradiogram and a bio-imaging analyser.’
- ‘Only two radioactive metabolites were detected on the autoradiogram.’
- ‘Figure 3C shows an autoradiogram of a typical in vitro translation experiment in wheat-germ extract.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.