One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive Relating to or concerned with motor vehicles.
- ‘Its principal target customers are from the financial services and automotive industries.’
- ‘We are a major supplier of automotive components in India for one of the auto companies.’
- ‘Once upon a time in the automotive industry, every plant had its own way of doing things.’
- ‘We also had to make major improvements in the fundamentals of our automotive operations.’
- ‘I run a job shop catering to the automotive industry and their mix is always changing.’
- ‘I work for a small automotive supplier who has seen the same price cutting demands for years.’
- ‘In the automotive business today, the price for a given product is fixed over the short term.’
- ‘This has been enough to get some people in the automotive world to take notice.’
- ‘The second, far less influential activity was my entry into the automotive field.’
- ‘As we know well, most of the cost of any automotive system is determined in the early design stages.’
- ‘Many observers agree that the automotive industry is running its supply chain well.’
- ‘Well, we foresee that the three main applications would be in automotive transportation and home fuel.’
- ‘Right now, automotive suppliers and manufacturers are on a journey that has no map.’
- ‘Which is pretty much what automotive engineers deal with in product development.’
- ‘Pressure to reduce automotive electronics component prices has never been so bad.’
- ‘It took a couple of hours to do each individual plate and there are hundreds in each automotive fuel cell.’
- ‘Look for an auto parts wholesaler who is a known expert in the field of automotive technology.’
- ‘The automotive industry had been looking for the downturn ever since the last one.’
- ‘He'd been with a firm that specialized in aerospace parts that switched to automotive.’
- ‘It seems pretty clear that the human race is fouling up the earth by our profligacy and one of the biggest fouling agents is automotive fuel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.