One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive Relating to or concerned with motor vehicles.
- ‘We are a major supplier of automotive components in India for one of the auto companies.’
- ‘The automotive industry had been looking for the downturn ever since the last one.’
- ‘As we know well, most of the cost of any automotive system is determined in the early design stages.’
- ‘I run a job shop catering to the automotive industry and their mix is always changing.’
- ‘We also had to make major improvements in the fundamentals of our automotive operations.’
- ‘Which is pretty much what automotive engineers deal with in product development.’
- ‘I work for a small automotive supplier who has seen the same price cutting demands for years.’
- ‘Once upon a time in the automotive industry, every plant had its own way of doing things.’
- ‘In the automotive business today, the price for a given product is fixed over the short term.’
- ‘Well, we foresee that the three main applications would be in automotive transportation and home fuel.’
- ‘It took a couple of hours to do each individual plate and there are hundreds in each automotive fuel cell.’
- ‘The second, far less influential activity was my entry into the automotive field.’
- ‘Pressure to reduce automotive electronics component prices has never been so bad.’
- ‘Right now, automotive suppliers and manufacturers are on a journey that has no map.’
- ‘Many observers agree that the automotive industry is running its supply chain well.’
- ‘Look for an auto parts wholesaler who is a known expert in the field of automotive technology.’
- ‘He'd been with a firm that specialized in aerospace parts that switched to automotive.’
- ‘This has been enough to get some people in the automotive world to take notice.’
- ‘It seems pretty clear that the human race is fouling up the earth by our profligacy and one of the biggest fouling agents is automotive fuel.’
- ‘Its principal target customers are from the financial services and automotive industries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.