One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Practice results in automaticity so the student doesn't have to ‘think’ about using the strategy.’
- ‘Stolz's research looks into the cognitive processes that control attention and automaticity.’
- ‘The left hemisphere gets involved when stimuli and patterns are familiar and serves to establish automaticity of the task.’
- ‘According to the theory of automaticity, good readers decode text automatically, so they are able to focus more attention to the message that is being conveyed through the text.’
- ‘It is well understood that these skills are critical to future performance and that systematic practice is required to master them to the desired levels of automaticity and fluency.’
- ‘These children are able to produce legible handwriting but they do not achieve automaticity of handwriting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.