One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The electronic clearing and settlement system used for financial transactions by US commercial banks and other institutions.
- ‘All processors transmit using the central Automated Clearinghouse, so you know your funds are secure.’
- ‘The key to successful E-Sharing is the Automated Clearinghouse form, banking information.’
- ‘Customs Automated Clearinghouse is an electronic payment option that allows participants to pay Customs fees, duties, and taxes electronically.’
- ‘These transactions are final within 24 hours and are covered only by the underlying rules and regulations of the National Automated Clearinghouse Association.’
- ‘To change account information, simply complete an Automated Clearinghouse Application.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.