One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The electronic clearing and settlement system used for financial transactions by US commercial banks and other institutions.
- ‘To change account information, simply complete an Automated Clearinghouse Application.’
- ‘Customs Automated Clearinghouse is an electronic payment option that allows participants to pay Customs fees, duties, and taxes electronically.’
- ‘All processors transmit using the central Automated Clearinghouse, so you know your funds are secure.’
- ‘The key to successful E-Sharing is the Automated Clearinghouse form, banking information.’
- ‘These transactions are final within 24 hours and are covered only by the underlying rules and regulations of the National Automated Clearinghouse Association.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.