One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A company which manufactures cars.
- ‘Racing success validates everything an automaker or supplier wants to say about its products and brand.’
- ‘It is the same process automakers use when unveiling concept vehicles.’
- ‘And it will, just so long as the automakers produce the right vehicles for these markets.’
- ‘The meeting was attended by the automaker's top marketing executives from its various product brands.’
- ‘California state regulators forced automakers to bring electric cars to market.’
- ‘The largest automakers are very different businesses today than they were at the start of the decade.’
- ‘In doing so, the automakers might finally get more attention from the world's financial markets.’
- ‘Gone are the days when U.S. automakers could make cars first and think about marketing later.’
- ‘These are initiatives that automakers and dealers are taking to ensure their customers' loyalty.’
- ‘Customers still think they get more value for their money from overseas automakers.’
- ‘To remain viable, the big automakers had to revamp their business models.’
- ‘A number of automakers offer a combination of the two systems as well.’
- ‘The two biggest domestic automakers have been dealing with falling market share and slowing sales.’
- ‘It will become the French automaker's global brand for emerging markets.’
- ‘The liberalized policy would not necessarily bring in inward investment from foreign automakers.’
- ‘Already, of course, automakers are huge fans of advertising in videogames.’
- ‘Worst yet, the Big Three automakers are steadily losing market share here.’
- ‘Consumers like it best when the automakers package the features to reflect the buyers' expectations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.