One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Four years later, when the St-Etienne region of France was liberated, work again commenced on France's autoloading rifle.’
- ‘Add to this the fact that, during the same time period, American police switched en masse to autoloading pistols.’
- ‘The gas-operated, autoloading shotgun is tremendously popular with hunters and competitive shooters, with good reason.’
- ‘This autoloading shotgun was designed with input from top female shooters and features smaller overall dimensions.’
- ‘Incidentally, before that class she had never fired a round from an autoloading pistol.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.