One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Four years later, when the St-Etienne region of France was liberated, work again commenced on France's autoloading rifle.’
- ‘The gas-operated, autoloading shotgun is tremendously popular with hunters and competitive shooters, with good reason.’
- ‘This autoloading shotgun was designed with input from top female shooters and features smaller overall dimensions.’
- ‘Incidentally, before that class she had never fired a round from an autoloading pistol.’
- ‘Add to this the fact that, during the same time period, American police switched en masse to autoloading pistols.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.