One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There is no vaccine, and none is likely because the role of autoimmunity in pathogenesis is under dispute.’
- ‘The importance of innate immune mechanisms in controlling viral infections, cancer and autoimmunity is currently an area of intense research.’
- ‘These genes explain the tendency for autoimmunity to run in families, with variable expressions of disease in affected individuals.’
- ‘Further studies are needed to delineate fully the link between infection and autoimmunity.’
- ‘Any misstep can either lead to a flawed immune defense or to allergy, even autoimmunity.’
- ‘There are perhaps up to 100 diseases where autoimmunity is involved in one way or other, including diabetes, multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.