One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A range of conditions (from autism to Asperger’s syndrome) characterized by difficulties in social interaction and communication and by restricted or repetitive patterns of thought and behavior.‘kids on the autistic spectrum’‘there are many different manifestations of the autistic spectrum’
- ‘Being strongly attracted to systems, together with a lack of empathy, may be the core characteristics of individuals on the autistic spectrum.’
- ‘More than 50% of my practice is supporting parents with children with learning disorders. mainly those diagnosed within the autistic spectrum.’
- ‘He concludes that Isaac Newton, Wittgenstein, Lewis Carroll, and W.B. Yeats were on the high end of the autistic spectrum.’
- ‘The group comprised five boys, four of whom were on the autistic spectrum.’
- ‘More than 500,000 people in the UK are on the autistic spectrum and four times as many boys are affected as girls.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.