One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A team of independent authenticators comprising qualified magicians and local personalities had a close watch and he was allowed to take 15-minute break once in eight hours.’
- ‘Users should keep their security authenticators, whether these are just passwords, a list of one-time passwords, hardware tokens, or the PINs to unlock these tokens, private, and protect them from potential abuse.’
- ‘The most widely used authenticator, particularly by the financial sector, is called a Message Authentication Code.’
- ‘Her confidential source was not reliable and her authenticators were unable to authenticate the documents.’
- ‘They sell a sound authenticator for credit cards.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.