One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One significant difference between the cast and wrought stainless steels is in the microstructure of cast austenitic stainless steels.’
- ‘The basic composition of austenitic stainless steels is 18% chromium and 8% nickel.’
- ‘Cold rolled austenitic stainless steel is another alternative.’
- ‘Stress corrosion cracking is very substantially reduced in high nickel austenitic alloys.’
- ‘These alloys are wholly austenitic and exhibit high strength at elevated temperatures.’
- ‘Most austenitic stainless steels are used in corrosive environments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.