One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sound recordings of real events taken as they happen can be messy, from a technical standpoint, and captions can really help when audibility is hard to achieve.’
- ‘The point was to improve the audibility of the passage so that details did not get lost.’
- ‘The words passed in and out of audibility and Astor was able to continue them in his head.’
- ‘The most important item for any public speaker is audibility.’
- ‘It's intended to be played at low volumes ‘even to the extent that it frequently falls below the threshold of audibility.’’
- ‘The tenor and bass solos were less successful, partly because the soloists did not project well enough and audibility was a serious problem.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.