One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Most biographers have attributed her tenacity and audaciousness to the competitive, mercurial nature of an acting career in New York and Hollywood.’
- ‘I am just shocked at such blatant acts of audaciousness.’
- ‘It is breathtaking in its audaciousness, frightening in its adventurousness, worrying in its significance.’
- ‘A brilliant strategy is, certainly, a matter of intelligence, but intelligence without audaciousness is not enough.’
- ‘Few have the audaciousness to destroy what needs to be destroyed in our lives and our organizations.’
- ‘Captain Valentine paused before he scolded Wesley for his audaciousness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.