One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The family business, established in 1886, is one of the oldest auctioneering firms in the country.’
- ‘As a sign of the boom in the property sector, the Irish Auctioneers and Valuers Institute were seeking recruits to auctioneering.’
- ‘It is essential to the profession of auctioneering.’
- ‘This year's sale is sponsored by the Sligo firm who specialise in auctioneering, valuations and mortgages.’
- ‘He runs two-day courses in auctioneering at Christie's.’
- ‘To see auctioneering at its best, you must visit a sale.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.