One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a sign of the boom in the property sector, the Irish Auctioneers and Valuers Institute were seeking recruits to auctioneering.’
- ‘This year's sale is sponsored by the Sligo firm who specialise in auctioneering, valuations and mortgages.’
- ‘It is essential to the profession of auctioneering.’
- ‘He runs two-day courses in auctioneering at Christie's.’
- ‘To see auctioneering at its best, you must visit a sale.’
- ‘The family business, established in 1886, is one of the oldest auctioneering firms in the country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.