One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This will be a very hard, attritional war, and there will be casualties.’
- ‘The war would be waged as an attritional struggle against the occupying forces.’
- ‘The game took a decidedly attritional approach from the beginning.’
- ‘Runs were scored in slow, attritional fashion throughout.’
- ‘The attritional nature of the campaign, and the failed air lift to supply the Sixth Army are well covered.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.