One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An approach to raising infants that aims to promote a close relationship between the baby and its parents by methods such as feeding on demand and letting the baby sleep with its parents.
- ‘In our society, attachment parenting is seen as just another choice in an array of parenting options and is typically viewed as the most difficult and least appealing choice.’
- ‘I have practiced attachment parenting and considered my children's needs and feelings for many years (and they have turned out great), but I've never spoken in the unnatural ways she quotes in the article.’
- ‘The acceptance, belief, and practice of attachment parenting can be a healing experience for the parent while creating the best possible environment for the child.’
- ‘Last week I received a call from a newspaper reporter who wanted to know what alternative parenting was and whether it was the same as attachment parenting.’
- ‘I found out about attachment parenting from a lady at our local natural food store.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.