One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nothing that has happened since that day has altered the mood of atomisation and political alienation within our societies, or galvanised public support for politics and government.’
- ‘There is a growing sense of atomisation and alienation in the West.’
- ‘And far from therapy providing the solution to atomisation, it only fuels this destructive trend, pushing people further away from their nearest and dearest.’
- ‘Overall, atomization bred apathy towards the higher state structure.’
- ‘To reduce emissions and improve performance, the company's fuel system developers have increased injection pressures to provide finer fuel atomization.’
- ‘More and more of us relish the freedom of living alone but this atomisation has worrying long-term effects for society, says David Willetts’
- ‘The whole affair only contributed to the atomization of the political spectrum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.