One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for nuclear power
- ‘Like terrestrial atomic power, space nuclear power has a problematic past.’
- ‘Grassroots activism was often successful when it challenged the utilities seeking to generate more electricity with atomic power.’
- ‘You don't explain away a near catastrophe at an atomic power plant by saying that it was caused by negligence.’
- ‘On Saturday, Koizumi will deliver a speech about the future of atomic power at an international conference to be held at the Kurchatov Institute, Russia's top nuclear research body.’
- ‘But let's remember the same grand claims were made in the past about atomic power enabling electricity so cheap it would be virtually free.’
- ‘Our protests worked and the plans for the atomic power station were dropped.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.