One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for nuclear energy
- ‘Given the way atomic energy works, they could move ahead with an entirely peaceful program to produce electricity, as they say they are doing.’
- ‘The country has fiercely denied US allegations that it is using an ambitious atomic energy project as a cover to develop nuclear weapons.’
- ‘The atomic energy expert admits that establishment of nuclear power stations needs slightly more initial investment in comparison to other kinds of power stations.’
- ‘Heavy water was vital in the atomic energy programme Germany was attempting to exploit.’
- ‘Both atomic energy and rocket science propelled a heavy new interest in science as the important work of nations.’
- ‘Suppliers include the Canadian atomic energy agency and companies from Italy, France and the United States, according to the government statement.’
- ‘Due to its atomic energy source which required no air and very limited fuel, the Nautilus could stay submerged for virtually unlimited periods of time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.