One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- short for above the line
- ‘What does my view on that have to do with the ATL piece?’
- ‘Don't comments get deleted after a short period and then only the original ATL post remains?’
- ‘I try to allow for a wide range of opinions, including those taking strong exception to the ATL post.’
- ‘I would offer to write such a post for you ATL, but as is so obviously clear, I am not "of the right sort" (i.e. you do not agree with everything I say, and others ATL are biased against me).’
- ‘Moral certitude of the type exhibited here both ATL and in the comments box leaves no room for shades of grey, personal experience, nuance of any kind, perspective, etc., etc.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.