One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- trademark for lorazepam
- ‘A friend has taken Ativan for a long time and is now addicted to it.’
- ‘In 1977, while living in West Yorkshire, Michael was prescribed the drug Ativan.’
- ‘Valium and similar anti-anxiety agents like Ativan and Xanax can calm jittery nerves and help people fall asleep at night.’
- ‘Later a nurse entered his room to give him some Ativan, and she loosened his restraints when he promised to behave.’
- ‘Occasionally, she can make herself so anxious that she feels the need to take Ativan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.