One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Carotid artery stenosis is characterized by atherosclerotic changes, plaquing, ulcerations, and a progressive narrowing of the carotid vessels.’
- ‘She has a history of hypertensive atherosclerotic heart disease that is currently well controlled and asymptomatic.’
- ‘Eventually, she had a gradual onset of atherosclerotic cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease, which was the basis of her terminal illness.’
- ‘Coronary atherosclerotic disease is a chronic process that often begins in childhood.’
- ‘As the number of these risk factors increase, so does the risk of developing atherosclerotic and thrombotic disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.