One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Additionally, care must be taken when dissecting the carotid vessels to avoid disturbing the atheromatous lesions causing fragmentation and subsequent embolization and stroke.’
- ‘This is often induced by physical exertion, and the commonest aetiology is atheromatous coronary artery disease.’
- ‘Much effort must be given to reducing the risk factors that predispose to major atheromatous arterial disease.’
- ‘Inflammatory processes are believed to play a role in the conversion of coronary vessel-wall lipids into dangerous atheromatous plaques.’
- ‘Acute coronary events occur as a result of rupture of an unstable atheromatous plaque.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.