One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They reject conventional norms and rules of warfare and fight with asymmetric means.’
- ‘The cartridges are asymmetric, so there is only one way they'll fit in the camera.’
- ‘All war is asymmetric in the sense that states engaged in conflict seek to fight each other on terms least conducive to their opponent's success.’
- ‘This also leads to an asymmetric growth of the lower jaw and a very noticeable deformity of the lower part of the face.’
- ‘The exquisite details and the asymmetric design break the balance, giving an energetic and smart look.’
- ‘In general, benign lesions are round and symmetric, while melanomas are asymmetric.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.