One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Angles are the most common type of numbers that astronavigators and celestial navigators calculate.’
- ‘Its system of moons gives this world a beautiful sky and astronavigators a headache.’
- ‘We were taken up to Canada and I trained as an astronavigator, and then they turned around and said, ‘Right, you're going back to Australia’.’
- ‘She also realized the job went to folks with money and status and directed her efforts to becoming an astronavigator.’
- ‘The astronavigator normally sits at the desk behind the pilot and co-pilot stations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.