One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Astrologically, Libra is the sign in which Saturn is exalted.’
- ‘Astrologically, it tells me Jupiter is in conjunction with Venus.’
- ‘Most festivals are held on astrologically auspicious times for a particular deity in the same zodiac sign of the Sun each year.’
- ‘My mum says that astrologically, this year is looking good for travel, but how does that help?’
- ‘Astrologically, the planet Saturn is associated with Fate.’
- ‘Since his birth date is uncertain, his fate cannot be astrologically fixed.’
- ‘Now you can find your own astrologically significant colour by going to this site and clicking on the month and day you were born.’
- ‘Astrologically every individual had influences bestowed upon him by most of the planets through his life span.’
- ‘The two men had cited example after example of astrologically arranged marriages, full of astral promise, turning disastrous.’
- ‘It's a challenging one; changes do seem to come at astrologically appropriate moments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.