One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘'You know, the future of this country lies in this railway's reconstruction,' says a local teacher, as the train pulls asthmatically into Lobito.’
- ‘The ramshackle trucks, coughing asthmatically, clambered on over China's battered, tortuous highways.’
- ‘He first swallowed, and then began to gasp asthmatically.’
- ‘Mark blew his nose vigorously, coughed asthmatically, and held out his hand.’
- ‘She often wheezed asthmatically, sneezed feebly, blew her nose, and coughed against her fist or palm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.