One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The ramshackle trucks, coughing asthmatically, clambered on over China's battered, tortuous highways.’
- ‘She often wheezed asthmatically, sneezed feebly, blew her nose, and coughed against her fist or palm.’
- ‘Mark blew his nose vigorously, coughed asthmatically, and held out his hand.’
- ‘He first swallowed, and then began to gasp asthmatically.’
- ‘'You know, the future of this country lies in this railway's reconstruction,' says a local teacher, as the train pulls asthmatically into Lobito.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.