One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘Consider now the rise of the associationist paradigm.’
- ‘Cognitive theories of learning have moved away from the associationist view and tried to explain the influences of other processes, such as attention, imagination, thinking, and feeling.’
- ‘He analyzes various traditions of nineteenth-century associationist psychiatry in remarkably original terms.’
- ‘Not all behavioral associationists, to be sure, shared Skinner's disdain for theory.’
- ‘He objects to both the associationist and Darwinian approaches to the understanding of mind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.