A degree granted after a two-year course of study, especially by a community or junior college.
- ‘During this time I was also asked by Philadelphia College of Art to teach evening patternmaking and draping classes in their Associate of Arts program.’
- ‘She left home after she graduated from High School and attended Junior College, earning her Associate of Arts Degree in Office Management.’
- ‘In the New Century Scholarship Program, eligible high school students earn an Associate of Arts or Science degree by the fall following high school graduation.’
- ‘The participants were of junior or senior status, had earned an Associate of Arts degree from a community college, were older than 25, and were first-generation college students.’
- ‘The Associate of Arts degree consists of a listing of traditional general education (but not American Government) offered online by the member universities.’
- ‘By the time my high school class graduates, I will have my Associate of Arts degree and be on my way to a university as a junior.’