One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For example, images need to have alternative descriptions that would allow blind or partially sighted users to read them using assistive technology.’
- ‘There's a special version for gaming and software packages to provide assistive technology for people who can't use a mouse or would like an ergonomic alternative.’
- ‘The term ‘visually impaired’ was defined as people who needed to use assistive technology, or had to be very close to the screen to be able to ‘read’ it.’
- ‘International swimming rules are followed with just a few exceptions, such as optional platform or in-water starts, but no prostheses or assistive devices are permitted.’
- ‘Consider home modifications or assistive devices that can reduce the amount of assistance needed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.