One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By contrast, ammonium or its metabolic products exert inhibitory effects on the nitrate assimilatory pathway.’
- ‘These assimilatory views are part of a perception of a quite dominant culture, much more than exists in Canada for example.’
- ‘The Israeli ministry of education applies assimilatory ideologies, and assumes that Hebrew should be the language of instruction, not Russian.’
- ‘It is thus not surprising that regulatory interactions between assimilatory sulphate and nitrate assimilation in plants were long established.’
- ‘An immediate first line of defense to nutrient deficiency is the activation of assimilatory mechanisms, and this is well established for copper as well.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.