One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These assimilatory views are part of a perception of a quite dominant culture, much more than exists in Canada for example.’
- ‘An immediate first line of defense to nutrient deficiency is the activation of assimilatory mechanisms, and this is well established for copper as well.’
- ‘It is thus not surprising that regulatory interactions between assimilatory sulphate and nitrate assimilation in plants were long established.’
- ‘The Israeli ministry of education applies assimilatory ideologies, and assumes that Hebrew should be the language of instruction, not Russian.’
- ‘By contrast, ammonium or its metabolic products exert inhibitory effects on the nitrate assimilatory pathway.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.