One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Therefore they can but suitably value the restorers and assertors of it.’
- ‘But these assertors assert the opposite of this.’
- ‘The general principle in civil litigation is that the burden of proof lies on the asserter of a claim.’
- ‘A telltale sign of this trick is the rule, established by the assertor, that one may not reject any portion of the assertion.’
- ‘The true principles of national glory are opened by the grandeur of the minds of these assertors of political freedom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.