One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An instrument or apparatus for aspirating fluid from a vessel or cavity.
- ‘I can wipe Franklin's nose with a tissue, a wash cloth or suck it out with an aspirator.’
- ‘A sterile uterine sound or an endometrial aspirator should be used to determine the depth of the uterine cavity.’
- ‘Endometrial biopsies were performed using routine endometrial aspirators.’
- ‘An alternative to the uterine sound is an endometrial aspirator such as those used for endometrial biopsy sampling.’
- ‘If your child is too young to blow her own nose, use a nasal aspirator to remove sticky nasal fluids if your child is uncomfortable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.