Variant of concrete jungle.See also concrete jungle
- ‘The first-time visitor to Tokyo sees an asphalt jungle.’
- ‘The greetings from mothers with little kids in tow or little old ladies grooming their front gardens: these simple conversations reveal the hidden charm of this asphalt jungle.’
- ‘I feel unable to breathe in this paradise, crushed by the mountains that aren't here, scared I won't be able to survive in my asphalt jungle.’
- ‘These mosquitoes, breeding prolifically beneath our asphalt jungles, were previously regarded as innocuous.’
- ‘Leave the asphalt jungle behind and head to the hills.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.