One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Was this prejudice, frivolity or plain asininity?’
- ‘Three cheers for Wandsworth Council, once more applying common sense against bureaucratic asininity.’
- ‘What a sad opinion one forms of men, what bitterness grips one's heart when one sees such delirious asininity on display.’
- ‘She threatened that Queen Saraelye herself would come to fry them, and their asininity would justify it in their king's eyes.’
- ‘I'm glad this particular bit of asininity was exposed to the harsh wind of public scrutiny beyond this humble organ.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.