One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sadly, this compromises my blogging exploits and leaves me ashamedly making another post of pure apology.’
- ‘Rather ashamedly, I assumed that our French friends were cooking something aboard their boat and thought nothing more of it.’
- ‘Slinking a little ashamedly up to the receptionist's desk, I informed her that I was working here for the day.’
- ‘However, my attention was diverted from the pages of the book as I found myself ashamedly eavesdropping on people who were unaware that the walls had ears listening to their passive conversation.’
- ‘‘Wow, this kinda feels like a refugee camp,’ I thought to myself, ashamedly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.